Friday, November 6, 2009

Can i get a mobile home loan with 6 months of good credit history?

Here is my situation:





I have 6 months of good credit card history, but nothing else


I own 2 acres of completely paid off land


I am 20 years old





Someone told me that i need 3 years of credit history to get a home loan. Is this true?





I am expecting to pay about 25% down payment, but I just want to make sure that i can get a loan without a co-signer.

Can i get a mobile home loan with 6 months of good credit history?
From what I have seen and read as long as you own the land that the trailer is going to sit on and budget for the payment you should have no problems getting the loan.





You will have to put up your land as collateral but that's how it works.

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment