Friday, November 6, 2009

What is the least amount of money a bank can loan you?

I need to borrow $200 from the bank but I'm not 18 yet, however I have an account but can someione tell me if they would loan me that money. My friend told me it's at least like $1000 no less.

What is the least amount of money a bank can loan you?
I work at a bank and you can apply for a college credit card for as low as $500.00. You can also do what's called a 'secured card', basically it's the same thing as a regular credit card except you open a savings account with like $500 and the secured card is linked to your savings account. You still make payments from spending. This is ideal for people with little or no credit because it helps them establish good credit. You usually have to be over 18 years old to do this

floral shops

No comments:

Post a Comment