Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I convince these private loan companies I do need loans they keep turning me down?

My husband works part-time and is fighting to get disability. I am a full-time student with 18 credits and have no time to work. I have applied for a private loan with a co-signer who has a 720 credit score and I still got turned down. If anyone can advise me please let me know.

How can I convince these private loan companies I do need loans they keep turning me down?
Take out federal student loans through fafsa. You don't need to pass a credit check or have a cosigner.





PS. Your husband will not qualify for disability as long as he's working. People who get approved for disability do so because can't work.


Good Luck - school is worth it... but you have to stick it out and find a way.
Reply:Put yourself in the shoes of a potential lender: why should he/she lend money to you? What chance does he/she have of getting paid back?


No comments:

Post a Comment