Saturday, October 24, 2009

How difficult to obtain small business loan?

Let's say I want to start a small investment firm. I have a decent credit score (680-700 FICO) and reasonable outstanding debt (about $9,000 total). I also have a steady job making $55k now. I want to borrow $50,000 to start my side-project. How difficult is it to get an unsecured loan for that type of business? Am I dreaming or is it possible to get a loan of this size with a decent interest rate?

How difficult to obtain small business loan?
One thing you can take away from the answers to your question is never apply for a loan with a person that has a free e mail address. Any reputable lender will have their own web page.
Reply:it'd be better if you were debt free, especially as things are right now. But you can try, good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment