Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do i find a job as a mortgage loan officer without any mortgage experience?

I currently work in a distribution center, and i have a bachelors in economics and psychology. I am interested in becoming a mortgage loan officer so i took a 24 credit hour course in residential mortgage lending but unfortunately i haven't been able to find a job because i do not have any mortgage or lending experience. What else should i do to achieve my carer goal?

How do i find a job as a mortgage loan officer without any mortgage experience?
I really suggest looking around at different careers websites, such as monster.com, in addition to checking out our careers page (I’m an employee of Quicken Loans).





Don’t worry about your lack of experience. At many mortgage companies, including Quicken Loans, no lending experience is not a problem.





In addition to on-going training, all new mortgage bankers attend five weeks of industry-leading training. We’ve been hiring 200+ new mortgage bankers a month for the past few months and we consider candidates with various work backgrounds and experiences.





I’ve included a link to our mortgage banker careers page that has more information, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me through my profile.





One thing, we only hire for employment in Detroit, Cleveland, and Scottdale, Arizona.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment