Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do I know if my private school loan is upper or lower tier?

I was recently approved for a private student loan through Citibank. How do I know if the loan is upper or lower tier? I did receive the requested amount but on the school code for the loan it says; LTCA. Anyone know what that means? Please help, I really need the money to come to me and not be kept by the school. Thank you so much for your help.

How do I know if my private school loan is upper or lower tier?
Since you applied for the student loan at Citibank, the money is probably yours. The money will probably go to you and not the school. I couldnt find any info on the acronym and the tier stuff. Maybe you should ask the person at Citibank what that acronym is and you can ask them about the tier stuff too.


No comments:

Post a Comment